Océ Colorado 1640
Powered by Canon UVgel technology, the new Océ Colorado 1640 printer fills the current gap in the roll-to-roll production market. Print Service Providers (PSPs) now have a clear choice that will deliver real production efficiency while lowering operating costs, resulting in growing profits. For Demo click here.
The Océ Colorado 1640 printer is excellent for both indoor and outdoor applications. It delivers a large color gamut, similar to solvent inks, but combines this with the environmental benefits and safety profile of latex systems.
- The Colorado 1640 sets a new standard in industrialization and automation. It features a heavy-duty drawer mechanism that holds up to two rolls of media at one time, each weighing up to 110 lbs. The two rolls can be of the same media type and size or different media, and once initialized, the print engine can switch jobs between rolls without operator assistance.
- The UVgel print heads incorporate patented on-the-fly quality assurance control with continuous nozzle monitoring to detect and correct any underperforming nozzles.
- Canon’s patented nozzle monitoring technology automatically checks all nozzles using acoustic sampling and even detects when nozzles are going to misfire before they actually do.
• A radically new UV curable ink from Canon that bonds instantly on contact with the media, prior to LED curing. This results in precise dot placement and no dot gain for consistent highquality images at high speed.
• UVgel offers the large color gamut of solvent inks and combines that with the environmental benefits and safety profile of latex inks.
• Ultra-thin ink dispersion with almost no discernible physical profile and the lowest ink consumption rate can provide up to a 40% reduction in printing costs compared to 64″ eco-solvent and latex systems.
Canon has developed a new UVgel technology that is having its debut in the Océ Colorado 1640 printer. UVgel technology is not a copy or evolution of existing technologies. It is an entirely NEW breakthrough, game-changing technology.
For Ink supplies Click Here.