The Celero™ series is a fully integrated hardware and software finishing solution that can keep up with the demands of shorter turnaround times. These flatbed cutting solutions are equipped with the latest motion technology for incredible speed. Each model of cutter utilizes a Digital Registration System that compensates for image skew. This feature is equipped with edge detection, which aids in the maximum yield for the material being cut.
- True production workhorse
- Solid Steel Gantry reduces cutting frequency
- Powerful Routing and Knife cutting
- Intuitive user interface for cutter and software
- Compatible with the industry’s leading RIP and printer manufacturers
- Three (3) table size available: 60”X120”, 127”X78.74”, 127”X157”
- Standard and Conveyor models available
- Solid Steel Welded Frame made from USA produced Steel
- Touch Pad activated Vacuum Zone system
- Universal Triple Tool Head – Router, Oscillating and Fixed Knives
- Open Source System with 3rd Party Software Compatibility (i.e.) 3D, Custom Packaging
- Digital Registration System and System Software
The MultiCam Celero™ Series flatbed cutters help increase finishing productivity and profitability for print providers. Celero™ Series cutters have five (5) cutting models to choose from. Each system can be equipped for any business looking to satisfy the workflow demands of today and tomorrow.
Celero™ Series Cutters are manufactured to exacting specifications allowing print providers the versatility to cost effectively and efficiently cut and finish a wide range of graphics. The Celero™ Series Digital Cutters are an operator friendly, advanced flatbed cutting system for both rigid and flexible substrates. With a product range that includes three series of cutters, the 3 Series, 5 Series and 7 Series, print providers can choose a system that will meet the needs for their business model.
The Celero™ Series helps create finishing solutions for your business. With three table sizes available, universal triple tool head and a conveyor option (suggested for the extra-large table size), these cutters can help reduce costs and improve productivity.
High Speed Cutting at an Affordable Price
Canon Solutions America, Inc. offers the Celero™ Digital Flatbed Cutter and Finishing Systems for entry level or high-volume print service provider’s business. This complete turnkey solution helps automate a print service provider’s workflow while reducing costs associated with the finishing process of wide format output. The Celero™ Digital flatbed cutting systems can help your business grow with new applications and revenue streams. Celero™ Series cutters are designed to keep up with the volume of output from the latest high-speed printers on the market today.
- Unapparelled cutting speeds = increased profitability
- Intuitive cutting system and software
- Automatic Tool Changer decreases operator costs
- Excellent cutting results through MultiCam engineering
- Unique cutting table size in the 7 Series
- Lifetime training, service and support
The Celero™ Digital Flatbed Cutter series is an intuitive cutting solution, with a versatile and easy to use software platform at its core.