Epson WorkForce Enterprise WF-C21000
A Powerful & professional printer that drives productivity for Enterprise
The Epson WorkForce Enterprise WF-C21000 – discover excellent quality at incredibly high speeds. Enjoy consistently superb image quality at 600 x 2400dpi and print speeds up to 100 pages per minute in simplex and duplex, matching and even beating most laser printers. Fast first page out times of up to one and a half times faster for first page out and two and a half times faster for typical business print jobs of just a few pages than colour lasers and copiers1.
Use up to 87% less energy compared to lasers1. By reducing the amount of consumables required in the printing process the WorkForce Enterprise reduces the environmental impact of print, by providing a energy-efficient solution. Enjoy the efficiency of a high paper capactiy of 5,350 sheets, and print up to 100K black12 or 50K colour pages without replenishing ink.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Breakthrough speed that takes business productivity to a whole new level 100 ISO ppm† (mono/colour), the fastest print speed in its class
- Quality and Reliability without compromise – advanced heat-free PrecisionCore technology and a stationary line head deliver both speed and professional-quality output
- Make an impact while minimising costs – professional, high-resolution output (600 x 2400 dpi) from an extremely cost-effective network Multi-function Device
- Work smarter – dual-head, single-pass scanner simultaneously scans both sides of 2-sided documents at up to 110 ipm5
- Conserve energy – up to 87 percent lower power consumption than colour lasers during printing1
- Do more, with an intuitive user interface – scan to email or the cloud3 — all from a user-friendly 9″ touchscreen
- Manage your printer fleet and keep costs in check – compatible with third-party software solutions for managing usage limitations, user authentication and more. Epson Device Admin software can also be utilised
- Print from wherever business takes you – featuring Epson Connect™, with a full suite of mobile printing capabilities2
- Optional professional finisher – the perfect solution for stacking, stapling, booklet-making, hole-punch and much more.
- Expedite your workflow – 5,350-page maximum paper capacity4 (2,350 standard) for high-volume printing
*Designed for use exclusively with Epson ink cartridges
PRECISIONCORE INKJET TECHNOLOGY
Epson’s line head heat-free PrecisionCore is groundbreaking technology that delivers fast printing with superior quality results. A truly innovative system, PrecisionCore features Epson’s advanced thin-film piezoelectric (TFP) elements, which are produced via the MEMS manufacturing process, based on semiconductor micro-fabrication techniques. At the core of this proprietary technology is the PrecisionCore MicroTFP print chip, a digital chip that does not use heat to eject ink and prints at the micron level — 1/100th the size of a human hair. It’s this extraordinary focus on accuracy and detail that enables PrecisionCore to deliver revolutionary results, and no heat also means less power consumption, fewer consumables and less intervention, which saves you time and money.
Keep your business moving with Epson WorkForce Enterprise WF-C21000. Forget frequent time-wasting interruptions to change consumables, deal with supplies mis-management, fix problems or wait for IT support. Just concentrate on smooth, on-demand business printing.
Available as part of a Managed Print Service, WorkForce Enterprise printers can help to create a distributed printer fleet that both handles the demands of busy workgroups and delivers predictable print costs and savings.
Confidentiality and security
Epson provide Epson Print Admin (EPA), which is a cost recovery / scan workflow solution for security and streamlined process. The benefits include easy access, confidentiality and control, which all contribute to enhanced workflow. This is particularly useful where confidentiality and fast, direct access to prints is crucial. This includes senior management, legal and HR environments, and customer-facing staff like teachers, doctors, nurses and retail staff who can’t leave customers, patients or students while they go off to pick up prints.
Fast print speeds
Heat-free PrecisionCore technology ensures each nozzle on the print head delivers. The result is ultra-fast print speeds that eclipse those of colour lasers. WorkForce Enterprise printers deliver professional quality, two-sided colour prints at ground breaking fast print speeds, making it easy to increase productivity, without compromising quality. Any project can be handled with speed and ease.
Delivering perfectly round droplets and extremely accurate dot placement, these remarkable print heads ensure extraordinary output, whatever the application delivering brilliant, ultra-sharp text on plain and specialty papers.
Simple wireless connectivity
Connect to your wireless2 network in a snap — 802.11 n, is supported. Wi-Fi Direct enables users to easily connect to wireless networks without a router in seconds, allowing printing from virtually any room in the office.
Built-in Ethernet makes sharing the printer on your network quick and easy.
Productivity anytime, anywhere
Easily print from your tablet or smartphone using Epson Connect™. Supports Android™, Apple® iPad and iPhone, Chromebook™, Kindle Fire™, Mac® and Windows® devices. Wirelessly print documents, photos, emails and web pages whether at the office or on the go. You can also scan documents and save them to the cloud for easy access and collaboration
Apple® AirPrint™ makes it simple to print emails, photos, web pages and documents straight from your iPad or iPhone. There’s no software to download, no drivers to install and no cables to connect. Your Apple device will automatically connect to the printer.
Epson Enterprise devices are compatible with optional finishers for professional document production. These include a staple finisher, which can shift, stack and enable hole punching.Additionally, a Booklet finisher can enable both folding and saddle stitching output.This greatly reduces the time required to create large amounts of materials and proposals, contributing to work efficiency.
Print on the go from a smartphone or tablet using Google Cloud P rint™ with your Gmail™ or Google Drive™ account. Plus, print from your Chromebook™ and Google Chrome™ without installing drivers or connecting cables. It’s now even easier to share your documents and images from anywhere.
There are no reviews yet.