The Art of Performance.
Introducing the all-new Epson SureColor P9570, the next generation of wide-format printing—only from Epson.
We believe technology has the power to push creative boundaries, exceed the limits of imagination and propel artistry to new heights. That’s why, after 20 years of perfecting wide-format printing technology, we are ready to unveil our most advanced printer to date, designed to transform your artistic vision into a truly unforgettable experience.
From professional photography to proofing and graphic design, the Epson SureColor P9570 was built from the ground-up to uniquely cater to the full spectrum of creative needs. Featuring all-new UltraChrome® PRO12 Ink, the Epson SureColor P9570 captures every detail with unparalleled color brilliance2 and accuracy. And, with a new 2.6″ PrecisionCore® printhead, you get unmatched image quality at speeds up to 2.4 times faster than our previous generation.
- Our most advanced wide-format printer yet — tackles photography, fine art, proofing and graphic design printing with unmatched image quality and performance
- Powered by PrecisionCore — new 2.6″ printhead performs at speeds up to 2.4 times faster than our previous generations1
- Extreme color gamut — all-new UltraChrome PRO12 Ink with Violet produces astounding color with up to 99 percent coverage of the PANTONE® FORMULA GUIDE solid-coated standard2
- Realtime Photo and Matte Black ink switching — dedicated nozzles for both black ink types
- Industry-leading print permanence — creates prints that last up to 200 years color and 400 years black-and-white3
- New customizable touchscreen — first-in-class to feature a customizable, 4.3″ color touchscreen for easy navigation
- Reliable printer design — redesigned industrial-level print engine for lasting durability and an interior LED light for convenient operation
- Increased black density with Black Enhance Overcoat — improved Dmax for a wider contrast ratio with enhanced clarity and increased sharpness on glossy papers
- Optional Epson SpectroProofer® — automates color calibration and proof verification tasks for proofing applications with optional third-party RIP and workflow software
- Easy workflow integration — compatible with most third-party RIP workflow software
What’s In The Box:
- SureColor P9570 Printer and Stand
- Paper Catch Basket
- Maintenance Tanks (quantity 2 installed)
- Initial Ink Cartridges (110 mL x 12 cartridges)
- AC Power Cable
- User Guide Kit (Documentation and Warranty)
Here are some of Epson’s Large format Printers.
There are no reviews yet.