Print Your Legacy.
The 24-inch Epson SureColor P7000 and 44-inch SureColor P9000 printers are the worthy successors to the revered Epson Stylus Pro 900 Series.
Designed for professional proofing and photographic applications, they incorporate our latest imaging technologies – including an exotic Epson PrecisionCore® TFP® print head, along with our unique Epson UltraChrome® HDX ten-color pigmented ink set – which now includes an all-new optional Violet color for up to 99-percent PANTONE® FORMULA GUIDE solid coated color matching – perfect for the demanding requirements of package proofing.
With advanced media handling options from cut sheet to roll, from plain papers to photographic, fine art, and even 1.5 mm thick poster boards, the new Epson SureColor P-Series continues to redefine the state of the art in wide format photographic imaging applications.
UltraChrome® HDX Inks
- Next Generation Pigment Ink Technology — Introducing all new pigments for outstanding color performance and Improved Resin Encapsulation Technology for superior gloss uniformity.
- Improved Black Density — Photo Black pigment 1.5 times denser than the previous generation ink set, along with significant improvement to overall contrast ratio and optical clarity.
- Significant Print Permanence Improvements — Featuring completely reformulated pigment technology for improved print permanence, and up to twice the overall print permanence versus our previous generation ink set.1
- Epson Intelligent High-Capacity Ink System — Eleven individual ink cartridges; available in 150ml, 350ml, and 700ml fill volumes. SureColor P-Series printers are designed to work exclusively with specially formulated Epson inks, and not with other brands of cartridges or inks.
Standard Edition Printers
- Professional’s choice for Photography, Fine Art and Graphic Design applications
- 10-Color Ink set featuring Orange and Green inks for expanded gamut: Cyan, Light Cyan, Magenta, Vivid Light Magenta, Yellow, Photo Black, Matte Black, Light Black, Light Light Black, Orange and Green
- Three-level black ink and Advanced Black and White print mode for exhibition quality Black and White prints
- Significant print permanence Improvements as measured by Wilhelm Imaging Research — Visit www.wilhelm-research.com for the latest details
PrecisionCore TFP Print Head
- One-inch wide print head with 10-channels of 360 nozzles each
- Capable of printing up to 2,880 x 1,440 dpi
- Supports variable sized droplet technology as small as 3.5 picoliter
- Ink repellant surface coating for reduced nozzle clogging
- Low vibration meniscus control for highly accurate dot shape and placement
- Automatic or manual photo and matte black ink type switching
- New scheduled print head maintenance cycles – Perform before the next job after the allotted time
- New Precision Dot advanced screening for accurate color and smooth tonal transitions
Versatile Media Handling
- Top front-loading roll media support up to 24″ (Epson SureColor P7000 ) and 44″ wide (Epson SureColor P9000)
- Spindle-Free roll media adapters adjust easily for both 2″ and 3″ media cores
- Straight-through media path, optimal for delicate surface fine art and photo medias
- BorderFree printing for many popular print widths – 10″, 13″, 16″, 17″, 24″, 36″ and 44″ (36″ and 44″ SureColor P9000 only)
- Built-in automatic rotary media cutter — Capable of smoothly cutting all photographic and fine art media types
- Roll media length tracking
– Automatic printing and reading of bar code to track and report remaining length
– Automatically alerts operator if there’s not enough media left to print the job
- Optional 44″ Auto Take-up Reel system — Perfect for unattended roll-to-roll production (SureColor P9000 only)
Internal Print Server (Optional)
- Store up to 200 jobs, reprint jobs and adjust print priority
- Quickly off-loads print data from one or multiple MACs and PCs
- Manage jobs at the printer control panel, or remotely via a built-in web interface
- Supported with new Print Driver Options:
– Print & Save – fast spooling with reprint functionality
– Print Only – fast spooling without job storage
– Save Only – holds for printing at a later time, great for black ink or media change
– Print after Transmission Completed – perfect for wireless and slow connections
- Advanced security with IPsec and IEEE802.1x authentication protocols
- User installable option, can be added at any time
- Optional 24- or 44-inch wide spectrophotometer developed jointly with X-Rite
- Automates color calibration and proof verification tasks
- X-Rite ILS30EP reading unit supports: M0, M1 and M2 measurements
- Support all standard UV and UV-cut measurement requirements
- XRGA complaint for intra-device measurement compatibility
- Built-in print dryer to accelerate the dry-down and reading consistency
- Simple, clean installation into the front of the printer, can be added any time
- Supported by industry leading digital front-ends (DFEs): AGFA, CGS, EFI, ESKO, Fuji, GMG
Epson Print Layout — simplified workflow and easy color control. Find this download on the Support tab.
What’s In The Box:
- Epson SureColor P7000 SE Printer
- Printer Stand with Catch Basket
- Spindle-free Roll Media Adaptors
- Set of eleven 110 ml initial ink cartridges
- Ink Maintenance Tank(s) (installed)
- AC Power Cable
- User Guide Kit (Documentation and Warranty)
- Software is provided via download
- Sample roll – Epson Doubleweight Matte Paper for print head alignments
Here are some of Epson’s Large format Printers.
There are no reviews yet.