Canon imagePROGRAF TZ-30000 Series.
The Fastest imagePROGRAF. Ever.
Check it out here.
The fastest printing speed of any imagePROGRAF printer to date at up to 4-D size prints per minute. Designed with many “Canon First” technologies built in such as twin carriage motors, an integrated top stacker that utilizes an air flow system and a dual roll media system with intelligent media handling.
Offering high-speed printing, security features and advanced media handling, these new solutions are designed to benefit a variety of Production CAD markets including architecture, engineering, government, manufacturing – just to name a few – at a low acquisition cost.
Highlights of the imagePROGRAF TZ-30000 Series include:
- Speed – 14 sec/D, 4 D/min, 244 D/hour
- The ability to output the 1st print from the ready state in 19 second allows the TZ to print 5 D sheets before the competition wakes up from sleep mode
- Utilizes twin carriage motors
- Stacking – Integrated 100 sheet top stacker
- Air flow system keeps prints neatly in place
- Face down stacking for confidentiality
- Media Handling – Dual roll system with advanced features
- Intelligent media handling for auto media loading with type, width, and length detection
- Remaining paper length display indicator /LED light display indicates paper is running low
- Load 2nd roll while the printer is printing on other roll with the Smart Roll Set
- MFP Option – New TZ Scanner Co-developed by Canon and Global Scanning
- 6ips Color; 13ips Monochrome scan speeds
- Large 15.6” Touchscreen System Controller
- Software – Enhanced workflow solutions available including
- TZ Printer Driver and CPP Driver Select
- Direct Print Plus
- CPP Publisher Select