The Canon imagePROGRAF TM-300 MFP L36ei, large format imaging system is an affordable scan-to-copy/file system for low-volume and entry-level users. With a 36″ wide scanner the TM-300 MFP L36ei is ideal for low-volume subcontractors, primary education, design offices, architectural firms and reproduction businesses. The lightweight scanner and compact design allow for easy installation in even the smallest environments. The user-friendly control panel has picture icons for easy identification of the scanner operations. Simply scroll left or right to view the different icons, make your selection and press the Green Button!
This system is for those who do not require the advanced functionality of the MFP T36 imaging system. The new Lei Series complements the current MFP T36 product line by providing a product that offers basic scan-to-copy capabilities at an affordable price.
Offering more than just the scan-to-copy functionality, this imaging system gives you the ability to scan to USB, scan to copy and archive, scan to multipage PDF and scan to your PC as well as reduce and enlarge images. With three different quality modes available, you can choose Draft, Standard or Best mode based on the scan/print you are creating.
The TM-300 MFP L36ei is an affordable solution for providing easy-to-use scan-to-copy/file capabilities for the entry-level user. Designed for simple operation, this MFP has intuitive hardware and software making the learning curve minimal for those new to large format scanning.
A versatile system built for the way you work, the Canon imagePROGRAF TM-300 MFP L36ei includes:
- L36ei Scanner
- TM-300 36-inch Pigment Ink Printer
The TM-300 system comes available with user-friendly software solutions ready to meet your printing needs. Direct Print & Share1, Canon’s cloud portal solution and batch printing software, is available as a download and allows for files to be uploaded, downloaded, shared and printed from almost anywhere in the world! Also available is Free Layout Plus – this print utility lets you nest, tile and create custom layouts before printing your files. You can also use the plug-in feature to print directly from Microsoft Office programs. The Accounting Manager software (PC only) allows you to track job costs, while the Print Plug-in for Microsoft® Office enables for documents created with Word®, Excel® or PowerPoint® to be easily printed in large format. Creating custom signage has never been easier with Canon’s included PosterArtist Lite poster creation software, this easy-to-use software will have you creating professional large format prints quickly in just four easy to follow steps.
- LUCIA TD Pigment Ink Set
- Fast Printing
- The TM Series large-format printers come equipped with several security features designed to help prevent leaks of confidential information:
- The TM-300 is well suited for busy office environments as it is 60% quieter than previous imagePROGRAF printers and offers less distraction in the workplace.
- The TM-300 features a 3″ color touchscreen operation panel making it easy to view printer information as well as perform simple operations.
- A good fit for small offices, the compact TM-300 has a small footprint for a large format aqueous inkjet printer.
- Wi-Fi Compatible
- Print Head PF-06 is engineered to work with the printer’s high-speed carriage and high-frequency ink ejection to help facilitate fast printing.
Here are some of the Canon imagePROGRAF printers.
There are no reviews yet.